Dog Creek Park
Dog Creek's breathtaking view of the lake and valley is something to see. It’s located along the Glacial Trail Scenic Byway.
Dog Creek Park is located 2 miles SE of Sutherland, Iowa on Iowa Highway 10 and 1/2 mile south on Warbler Avenue (Cty Rd M12) and placed along the Glacial Trail Scenic Byway.
The Dog Creek Park camping site rate is $20.00/night.
- 18 Camping Sites On North
- 11 Camping Sites On South
- Monthly sites located on South
- 2 - Six Person Camping Cabins On The North Side
- 2 - Twelve Person Camping Bin Cabins on the South Side
- Hiking Trails
- Fishing Jetty
- Internet-Bins only
- Modern Toilets On The North Side
- Dump site On The North Side
The 6 person cabin rates are $45.00/night Sunday - Saturday plus 5% tax & fees. The 12 person grain bin cabin rates are $150.00/night Sunday -Saturday plus 5% tax & fees. All cabins have a 2-night minimum. Check-in times for the cabins is 2:00p.m. Check-out time is 11:00a.m.