Campgrounds Open May 8, 2020 – Please Follow These Guidelines
Our campgrounds will open Friday, May 8 at 5:00 a.m. Please follow all of the guidelines outlined in our campground opening policy, and remember to respect social distancing and stay home if you’re sick!
- Campground will open at 5:00 a.m. May 8, 2020.
- Campers must use self-contained camper units ONLY.
- There is a 14-day limit for stay. There will be NO long-term campground use.
- Restrooms will remain closed.
- No trash receptacles are available. Pack out your trash.
- A maximum of six people will be allowed at a site.
- There shall be no personal contact between the campground host and the camper.
- Cabins, lodge, and open picnic shelters will remain closed at this time.
- The Conservation Board office and Prairie Heritage Center is also closed at this time.
- Playgrounds remain closed at this time.
- There will be no gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Social distance guidelines remain in effect. Stay six feet away from other people.
- If you feel sick or have been around someone who is sick, please refrain from using the park.