Mill Creek Park is one of the highlights of O’Brien County. The park offers a variety of activities for the whole family throughout the year! There is something for every outdoor lover at Mill Creek State Park including camping, swimming, hiking, a playground, electric boating, picnicking, and even cabin rentals. Fishing is also a popular activity, giving anglers a chance to catch largemouth bass, sunfish, channel catfish, crappie and yellow perch.
Mill Creek Park is located just 1/2 mile east of Paullina on Iowa Highway 10.
- 48 campsites complete with 20/30/50 AMP service, water, internet and cable connections
- 2 – 6 person camping cabins
- 2 – 12 person camping cabins
- Concession Stand
- Swimming Beach
- Year-round Handicap Fishing Platform
- Bird and Wildlife Watching
- Modern Showers & toilets
- Dump Site